Do you have experience in maintenance, skilled labor, or the apartment industry? Are you HVAC / EPA certified? BGSF is seeking experienced individuals for maintenance technician positions in the apartment industry!
BGSF provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! With the benefits of a flexible schedule and location placement, candidates can choose to work at more than one community until they find the company, team, and role that meets their permanent employment needs.
We now offer virtual interviews; apply and interview from the comfort of your own home!
If this position sounds like a fit, apply today! We also reward referrals!!!!
HVAC Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician
Competitive Pay Based on Experience
This position reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. A Certified Maintenance Technician can complete any/all service requests including items involving HVAC repair. Six months of onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience preferred.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Light plumbing, electrical and HVAC repair
- Change bulbs, locks
- Must be able to install and repair appliances
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
- Perform painting, pressure washing, blow breezeways and parking lots
- Six months onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience preferred
- HVAC / EPA certification required
- Owns a set of basic hand tools
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, a competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!!!