Do you have experience in maintenance, skilled labor, or the apartment industry? BGSF is seeking experienced and inexperienced individuals for maintenance technician positions in the apartment industry. We provide talent to apartment communities across the nation! With the benefits of a flexible schedule and location placement, candidates can choose to work at more than one community until they find the company, team and role that meets their permanent employment needs.
We now offer virtual interviews; apply and interview from the comfort of your own home!
If this position sounds like a fit, apply today! We also reward referrals!
Apartment Maintenance Technician
Mon-Fri, 8 AM-5 PM
Competitive Pay Based on Skill Set & Experience
The Apartment Maintenance Technician reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. A Maintenance Technician can complete any/all service requests (not including HVAC).
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JOB DUTIES
- Complete service requests and work orders
- Light plumbing & electrical
- Change bulbs, locks
- Must be able to install and repair appliances
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
- Ability to perform pressure washing, blow breezeways and parking lots
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Owns a set of basic hand tools
- Maintain a friendly and customer service-oriented approach to co-workers and customers.
GREAT team culture, a competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!