Are you a dependable professional who’s a problem solver, and love talking to new people? BG Multifamily seeking experienced individuals for leasing associate positions in the apartment industry!
BG Multifamily provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! With the benefits of a flexible schedule and location placement, candidates can choose to work at more than one community until they find the company, team, and role that meets their permanent employment needs.
We now offer virtual interviews; apply and interview from the comfort of your own home!
Mon-Fri, 9a-6p, some weekend shifts may be required
Based on Experience & Skill Set
This position reports to the property or leasing manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. This position is responsible for the day-to-day of leasing apartment homes to prospective residents. Consider this role as the first line of defense for the property manager. Onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality experience preferred but not required.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Secretarial, receptionist, and administrative duties as-needed include answering the phone, setting up beverage station, filing, etc.
- Customer service responsibilities include working with residents to resolve concerns and submitting service requests
- Touring the community & homes
- Completing required paperwork as-needed
- Marketing as-needed
- Software requirements may apply
- A minimum of six months of apartment leasing experience
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, a competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!