No experience? No problem! BGSF is seeking experienced and inexperienced individuals as groundskeepers and porters in the growing apartment industry!
BGSF provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! With the benefits of a flexible schedule and location placement, candidates can choose to work at more than one community until they find the company, team and role that meets their permanent employment needs.
We now offer virtual interviews; apply and interview from the comfort of your own home!
If this position sounds like a fit, apply today! We also reward referrals!
Groundskeeper / Porter
Competitive Pay - Based on Experience
This position reports to the lead maintenance technician, maintenance supervisor, or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. A Groundskeeper / Porter maintains the cleanliness and overall appearance of the community, including maintenance and landscaping responsibilities.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Maintain grounds which includes picking up trash around community and amenity areas
- Change bulbs in interior and exterior light fixtures
- Must be able to move appliances and furniture
- Exterior/ Interior touch up building maintenance
- Landscaping and lawn care as-needed
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
- Perform painting, pressure washing, and blow breezeways and parking lots
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, a competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!