Are you a supportive leader and detail-oriented with a love of the apartment industry? BGSF is seeking experienced apartment industry professionals for the role of Assistant Property Manager!
BGSF provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! With the benefits of a flexible schedule and location placement, candidates can choose to work at more than one community until they find the company, team, and role that meets their permanent employment needs.
We now offer virtual interviews; apply and interview from the comfort of your own home!.
If this position sounds like a fit, apply today! We also reward referrals!!
Assistant Property / Community Manager
Mon-Fri, 9a-6p, some weekend shifts may be required
Based on Experience & Skill Set
This position reports to the property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. This position manages the day-to-day of leasing apartment homes to prospective residents and assists in the management of the community in general. Onsite apartment experience required.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Office management duties include answering the phone
- Customer service responsibilities include working with residents to resolve concerns
- Managing collections and booking responsibilities including keeping delinquencies at an acceptable rate
- Familiarity with financial and close-out reports
- Touring the community & homes as-needed
- Completing required paperwork, submitting service requests, post rents, follow the eviction & move-out processes
- Marketing as-needed
- Software requirements may apply
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, a competitive salary, WEEKLY pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!