Make-Ready / Punch Technicians
Mon- Fri 8-5 pm hours may vary.
$15- $25 Depending on experience
Are you a master DIY’er, or renovation enthusiast? Put down the remote and make the rehab shows you watch, come to life. No matter your skill set, we have the ideal job for you!
· Transform recently vacated homes into ready-to-occupy apartments.
· Perform tasks like trash removal, bulb replacement, appliance installation, and general punch item repairs.
· Ensure homes pass inspections for new move-ins.
· Tackle painting, pressure washing, leaf blowing, and more.
· Reliable transportation.
· Strong work ethic, dependability, and a team player attitude.
· Willingness to assist with community projects and follow directions.
· Basic hand tools are essential, and power tools are a plus.
· Ability to lift 40-50 lbs.
If you're ready to put your skills to work and contribute to a welcoming living environment for our residents, join our dynamic team as a Make-Ready Technician!
BGSF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing the same opportunities for employment to all qualified people. Regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, uniform service, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic which may be specified in such laws and regulations.