Do you enjoy customer service? BGSF is seeking a Concierge to coordinate and provide amenity services to residents of our client communities.
BGSF provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! With the benefits of a flexible schedule and location placement, candidates can choose to work at more than one community until they find the company, team and role that meets their permanent employment needs.
We now offer virtual interviews; apply and interview from the comfort of your own home!
If this position sounds like a fit, apply today! We also reward referrals!!
Must have flexibility in availability, weekends and evenings may be required!
Competitive Pay Based on Experience
The Concierge reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. This position will work directly with residents and community managers to coordinate service schedules and ensure that exemplary customer service is being provided. Amenity services include package delivery, doorstep box removal/collection and dry-cleaning pickup/delivery.
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Manage and organize the delivery of resident packages by accepting packages, arranging the delivery of the package and notifying the resident
- Assist residents with questions and requests related to their amenity services through email and via phone
- Assist with resident communication efforts by delivery notices as needed
- Provide exemplary and timely customer service to residents and community staff
- cleaning pickup/drop off, doorstep trash collection and package delivery
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned by the community Manager
- Must have a commitment to service excellence with a friendly and positive attitude
- The ability to multi-task and handle various duties at one time
- Time-management and problem-solving skills is essential
- Maintain a professional appearance and friendly attitude toward residents and community staff
- Able to keep up with the physical demands of being on your feet and walking for much of the day
- Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Must enjoy assisting all residents and possess exemplary customer service skills
- Must display excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to take direction, be reliable, work productively on one’s own and adhere to a schedule
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY PAY, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, referral bonus program, medical, dental & more!