Looking for maintenance experience and the “in” you need to get your career rolling? BGSF is seeking experienced and inexperienced individuals for make-ready and punch technician positions in the apartment industry!
BGSF provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! With the benefits of a flexible schedule and location placement, candidates can choose to work at more than one community until they find the company, team, and role that meets their permanent employment needs.
We now offer virtual interviews; apply and interview from the comfort of your own home!
If this position sounds like a fit, apply today! We also reward referrals!
Apartment Make-Ready / Punch Technician
Competitive Pay Based on Experience
This position reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions. A Make-Ready / Punch Tech turns recently vacated homes into apartments ready for occupancy.
MAKE READY JOB DUTIES
- Trash out recently vacated apartments
- Change bulbs, locks
- Must be able to install appliances
- Repair general punch items
- Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
- Lift 40-50 lbs.
- Perform painting, pressure washing, blow breezeways and parking lots
MAKE READY REQUIREMENTS
- Construction, hotel/apartment or general maintenance experience preferred
- Owns a set of basic hand tools
- Have dependable transportation to and from work
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
GREAT team culture, a competitive salary, weekly pay, flexible schedules, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!!!!!